HomePOLITICSMPs Argue to back Mp Anita Among for Deputy Speaker Seat.

MPs Argue to back Mp Anita Among for Deputy Speaker Seat.

By Jimmy Twist 

Parliament 

As the race for deputy speaker hits up, the number of MPs from different parts of the country have agreed to rally their Vote behind the Eastern Icon Businesswoman who doubles as Bukedea Woman Mp representative as the next deputy speaker because she has all the qualities of their choice.

According to the investigations done by this website at parliament shows that Hon Among is the most favored candidate and if the elections were to be held this week she would gather 65% and the rest share the remaining 35 % according to the information has website has gathered.

One of the legislators Hon Pius Wakabi mp for Bugahya County in Hoima district revealed to this website that Anita is a strong lady because she managed to things that most of us have failed to do in life. 

“Anita praised for her instrumental role in the mediation of South Sudan leaders Salva Kiir and Riek Machar. Which shocked many Ugandans and her reconciliation skills would be of great value’’.

MP Pius Wakabi

Because of her great skills and being hardworking lady Hon Anita Among was unopposed in the just concluded election to retain her Bukedea Woman MP seat.

Among was the Vice-chairperson of (COSASE) Committee on Commissions, Statutory Authorities and State Enterprises, A lecturer at Kampala International University and Makerere University Business School, and a Manager at Centenary Bank.

 Anita Among graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Law from Kampala International University in 2018, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Accounting) from Makerere University.

She is expected to tussle it out with the list of members of parliament that include Minister David Bahati Mp Ndorwa West, Robina Rwakoojo Mp Gomba West MP, Muhammed Nsereko MP for Kampala Central, Hon Timothy Tayebwa Mp Ruhinda North, Hon Bakunda Alex Mp Isingiro South, Mp Joaccob Oboth Oboth West Budama among others. 

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments